www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
Ive been hard at it all day and now Im tired

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
Ive been hard at it all day and now Im tired
VPR
Site Admin

Post Ive been hard at it all day and now Im tired Reply with quote
I dont know how often you guys visit the games section of the site, but by far its where most of the hard work has gone in.

I was there today and was shocked how much crap I have been spouting simply due to cutting and pasting from one cart to the next. making the whole section a joke.

with the help of buckyb's list hopefully some of them errors have been eradicated.

so far I have updated carts 1-10 (prices/rarities and info)
pluse a few od misdurmeanurs here and there carts 27-32 and 48,50 (50 didnt even exist before) 60 and one or two others.

so please use this thread to let me know of any bullshit information (I already know of a few yet to be done (like common cardboard covers for pacs 34+ stuff like that) that you spot and I can correct it then delete your post.

thanks for the help guys.

you may also notice on two carts 60 & 6or8 I think a new feature called what other people think.

this is taken from the videopac games forum, you may find some of your own work featured, please do write on these carts in that section, it makes the pages so much more intresting.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
thunderstruck
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Hello Richard, I could help with some brazilian facts.
Well, In Satellite Attack you put the wrong brazilian cover. VPac 45 was released in Brazil as Telegrafista. VPac 51 brazilian titles translation means Lord of the darkness. The Standard brazilan releases contains the animation intro. BTW some brazilian games have some diferences. About VP32 i think it's not relesead in Brazil because it's a very bad game. Very Happy
Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rene_G7400
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Do you already have a scan for Videopac 60? I have one if you need it.
Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I have a good scan now thanks

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:42 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
now done up to pac 26, if anyone has any scans or diffrent information about any carts from 1 to 26 please let me know.

cheers

Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Phosphor Dot Fossils
Pac Man
Pac Man

Post Reply with quote
Hi Richard,

If you need a scan of the manual or cartridge for the Siera version of Depth Charge/Marksman, let me know. I'd gladly trade you those scans for a decent transcription of the instructions in English. Laughing

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi I have the siera scans now thanks, you can find a scan of the english instructions on the page (at the bottom)

http://www.videopac.org/collection/4/

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:19 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rene_G7400
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Richard wrote:
Hi I have the siera scans now thanks, you can find a scan of the english instructions on the page (at the bottom)

http://www.videopac.org/collection/4/

This link doesn't go to the page of Depth charge/marksman.....
Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
doh ! your right, Im so tired... ignor me, yes I'd love a scan of 16 sierra.
I shall upload a scan of the english instructions tomorow to the page (I dont know why I havnt got them there already unless my copy is a french only, Ill have to check.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ANDYRYALS
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Wow Richard its looking pretty good now in the games section, when I have some time I will go through my collection and see if I have any games which you are missing, altough you probably have most things now!
Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: