www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
HI GUYS !!!

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
HI GUYS !!!
VPR
Site Admin

Post HI GUYS !!! Reply with quote
sorry Ive neglected you and the site, still not moved house, having allsorts of problems becouse the property im buying is weird.

anyway,half my stuff is packed, all my VP stuff, my scanner, my PC and my home net connection is off, so I'm struggling to contribute owt worthwhile.

I will assure you I will be cack soon (weeks) full force, lots of updates and stuff.

dont give up !

Richard
Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
How about changing the Forum so that it has a more Magnavox Odyssey 2/Videopac feel to it. For example, change the post icons and such to Magnavox Odyssey 2/Videopac related icons.

Just an idea...
Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rene_G7400
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
I think this is a good idea!
Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Richard, if you want, I could make an attempt at some custom Magnavox Odyssey 2/Videopac icons for the board. It make take a little time - I'm in the middle of a few projects - but could have something in a few weeks.

I'll post samples on here when I have something ready.
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
I've noticed that the post and reply buttons have been changed! Looking good.

I still have not gotten around to working on Magnavox Odyssey 2/Videopac icons for this forum. I think it would really be nice to have the 'announce', 'sticky', 'new post', 'hot topic', etc. having an Magnavox Odyssey 2/Videopac theme, rather than the generic phpBB. Digitalpress.com's forum is a good example of this. If Richard (or whomever has updated the post/reply button wants to continue with other, feel free to do so. I can do it, but it'll take time - which I don't have a lot of at this point in time. I'm spending a ton of time until June getting ready for the Midwest Gaming CLassic here in the States (WI to be exact). Plan on running a bunch of stuff, including an Odyssey2/Philips display (since no one else has done it for this con yet - with the exception of Packrat showing of his new Magnavox Odyssey 2 games).

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I have been playing around making it a bit more on theme

but

feel free I am happy to steal anything !!!

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: