www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
hmm strange!!!

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
hmm strange!!!
VPR
Site Admin

Post hmm strange!!! Reply with quote
Ive been updating a few pages in the games section and I have discovered that some of the pages arnt the most recent uploads !!!

I think the host company must have restored from an old backup or something, eg 48 Backgammon, no longer has the info I put on about the national release variations, also the page titles (top of explorer) I went through changing each one to reflect the game title instrad of "new page"...bizzarre

good job I have backups myself, will update again over the weekend.

...I know, you dont care..I DO !! Wink

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:38 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
grgh
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Actually I care, as you know I'm completely anal about attention to details, and it used to bug me that loads of the pages had the title as '1 Race/Spinout'! but I did notice yesterday that you must finally have an index.html for the collection pages (I look forward to all the graphics coming up OK!! Very Happy ), but now I couldn't find my way down to some of the Parker stuff I was looking for Confused ho hum, there are hundreds of useless critics to every successful celebrity...

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: