www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
building the database
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
building the database
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I know, weeks fly by at our age.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rene_G7400
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
ANDYRYALS wrote:
I keep meaning to get around to doing some of these but time just seems to go by so damm quick!

Same problem here! Sad
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I know how time consuming it can be guys, but you dont have to dedicate any great time to it for example (i know Im being cheeky and demanding sorry) but if theres a version you have a particular intrest in at the moment or maybe have some information on (like your calculator for example Wink)
just edit that one rcord, it will all build up.

a link to a good image and cart would be nice.

at some point I will add image upload but for now Im just linking to the images on my site, which may be difficult for you guys to find, but link externaly for now and as I find them I'll move them to here.

theres some freespace at the endo of the database, click on viewdatabase to see where they are and fill them with any variants you like that arnt in there already

remember the seed ID is the first like cart in the datasbase, if there is no other (ie a new game) then make the seed ID the same as the unique. most standard videopac carts seed should be the philips number+1 so if its a variant of stonesling it would have a seedID of 21.

I hope this will eventualy conatin all variants (significant ones anyway) and be comprehensive.

and you can pull the data to your own sites in all sorts of ways when complete.

oh buy the way the text boxes accept HTML code so if you want to put some fancy text in you can do so with things like

<b>BOLD</b>
or allign right and change colour font etc
<div align="right"><font face="Arial" color="#ffffcc" size="2"><i>CHEAT ONE</i></font></div>

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: