www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
Epyx Joystick for Videopac?

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
Epyx Joystick for Videopac?
Rick02
Initiate
Initiate

Post Epyx Joystick for Videopac? Reply with quote
Did Epyx adapt their 500xj joystick for the videopac? I only ask because I stumbled upon a videopac with Epyx joysticks on E-bay. It is Item number: 280102472908. I do not know the seller but I e-mailed them to ask a few questions. They told me the joysticks do not appear to be hacked. They both work but one may need to be repaired. They bought it as part of a bigger lot from someone else. The connector in the picture certaintly does not look like the Atari one. I do not own a plug-in joystick version of the Magnavox Odyssey 2 but I have seen enough pictures to make me think its a match. Maybe someone in Europe can enlighten me/us. Thanks!
Tue May 22, 2007 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
no (in short),
I know them joysticks, I used to sell them they were called something like speedster cant remember, but they are standard 9pin D 4 direction 1 fire, compatible with atari, c64, vic20, and certain videopacs. it was kind of a standard connection back between 1983 to 1995, one size fits all.

Tue May 22, 2007 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: