www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
Videopac.org back up - explanation!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
Videopac.org back up - explanation!?
ccc---

Post Reply with quote
Glad to see the forum is back up and many people are already here again. I am sure Richard will give his explanation to everyone soon.

I, for the first, just made a backup of the whole database to my harddisk, so if this site should disappear again, I will be able to restore the forum. I will make a backup once a week or so.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:20 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rick02
Initiate
Initiate

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Dieter! Very Happy
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
-removed-

Last edited by ozyr on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
-removed-

Last edited by ozyr on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Odyssey3
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
ozyr wrote:
Well, with what Dieter posted on the new Forum, I'm retracting my request for info on what happened here. It is not important anymore.

Richard - thanks for the few years of fun here - good luck and good health!
Ozyr...you cant just hang it up here??? this is where it all started... i jump to both sites but theres a lot of love still here!!!do the right thing and come back!!<O3>

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
-removed-

Last edited by ozyr on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Odyssey3
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
ozyr wrote:
O3, as far as I'm concerned, this site is for information only. Anyone making further posts here is really wasting time and energy. There only needs to be one active Magnavox Odyssey 2 forum - period!
Wow ok..well thats cool..i respect your feelings,i feel like 2 or more forums
on any Odyssey2/Videopac info is fine with me...well chat later on a PM..take care pal <O3>

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
manopac
Pac Man
Pac Man

Post Reply with quote
ozyr wrote:
O3, as far as I'm concerned, this site is for information only. Anyone making further posts here is really wasting time and energy. There only needs to be one active Magnavox Odyssey 2 forum - period!

totally agreed ... and if people stop posting here I can finally stop looking here :-)

Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Odyssey3
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
manopac wrote:
ozyr wrote:

totally agreed ... and if people stop posting here I can finally stop looking here :-)
Ya know..everybody has a opinion and i respect that.. but if this site never went down we would be all here.. im sorry but thats rude!!!..Richard is doing his best to keep this site up and running,and hes not charging us a membership to keep it going, he's doing this alone, Jesus!!... give the guy a chance to make up what happened here!, before jump ship!!and go elsewhere!!, you insult this site and him..i mean he dose not have to explane to anybody what happened,it might be a personal matter, this is WRONG!! and he deserves better respect than that...we didn't have a problem before it went down, why now?? when its up again?.. Again thats my opinion and thats no desrespect to "Manopac" or "Ozyr" or ANYBODY!! for that matter, i feel i know them and everybody enough to say what needs to be said.. i feel this was handled POORLY!!!
<O3>
And to Ozyr..you said "one active Magnavox Odyssey 2 forum - period!" im sorry i dont see the point with that.. there is a lot of sites and info on the web about the Odyssey/Videopac and 2 or more sites is just fine with me, i check them.. as much as possable.. take care pal!<O3>

Last edited by Odyssey3 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Odyssey3
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Rick02 wrote:
Thanks Dieter! Very Happy
ya me too Dieter!! thanks !! lets keep this site Going!!!
<O3>

Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
-removed-

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:02 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
-removed-

Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:08 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Odyssey3
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
ozyr wrote:
O3 - if you read what Dieter posted on the other Forum, Richard is no longer active in the Odyssey / V P area. He just brought this back up for the information on it. Nothing else. Period.

I'm not cutting down Richard. I give him credit for bringing this old area back up - he didn't have to.

Please don't jump to conclusions before you have the facts!

This site is for info only!!! To continue to post here is a waste of time, as the other newer forum is where the action now is. Simple fact. But, you have you own rights - if you want to continue to post here - go ahead. Just don't expect much of a response.

P.S. Point is, we only need one active 'forum'. I'm not talking sites, I'm talking forums!
Hey Ozyr!! well again sorry..its too bad that this forum can't be "active" its a matter of choice i guess, There are other people on this forum that have E-Mailed me to say that they still like this place and want to still post here, i like the other forum i do realy..., i didn't see that posting what dieter posted, so again sorry about my feelings but the facts wern't posted here and i didn't see them on the other site.. its hard to leave a place you have gottin used to, and like ..so again no hard feelings.. Very Happy <O3>

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: