www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
New Moderator

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
New Moderator
VPR
Site Admin

Post New Moderator Reply with quote
not that I have seen anything ever on this site worthy of moderation, but in an effort to boost membership and get help from an experts imput I'm pleased to announce an moderator to the forums

ccc--- as Im sure you know is Dieter from Classic Consoles Centre http://www.dieterkoenig.at/ccc/

Last edited by VPR on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:37 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ccc---

Post Reply with quote
Thank you Richard! Let's hope that we don't need much moderation, even if the forum will (hopefully) get bigger in the future. Smile

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Moderator! CCC--- Who is this guy. Laughing

I've always wondered though, why the --- in your name. Or is that because most systems won't take '3' digit names?!
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ccc---

Post Reply with quote
Hehe, good question. The "---" are from my time on IRC. In the late 90s and early 00s I used to be a lot on #rgvc. The name of my website is "Classic Consoles Center", so I wanted to use "ccc". But "ccc" was always already used on IRC, so I simply added the "---" Wink

And it makes sense, too: In my logo, the three c's are Pac-Men, and the three -'s are simply pills they wanna eat Mr. Green

Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: