www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
affiliation

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
affiliation
VPR
Site Admin

Post affiliation Reply with quote
Ive sold out

please check games 1-11, more to come.. sorry guys!!, TBH I think it helps us a bit.

please if you do find something you want to bid on in ebay, try to find it through the affiliate links (seems it only works for uk listings anyway, but the site needs to start paying for itself now.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Um... not sure what your talking about. Check out what - there is no link.

As for the site paying for itself, that's your choice. Good luck with it - it's not easy (I've tried...)
Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
grgh
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
I had a link, a link to ebay on the left hand side of the games list:
http://www.videopac.org/collection/1/

Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:14 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ozyr
Sir Videopac
Sir Videopac

Post Reply with quote
Okay, so what exactly is this link for - does videopac.org get a commission on all sales through these links? Or something else?
Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
yes I get something like a penny on that if you click and buy, Wink trust me it isnt going to pay for crap, but I figured it might be a useful feature.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ANDYRYALS
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Why have you sold out? I think it's a very good idea that your hobby pays for itself, keep up the good work. Very Happy
Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
seriously I dont think it will, if I could get the links to do an international search, where the big money items are, I dont know the exact ratio, but I supect I should get at least 1% from a link, I would then ask for you guys help to try to somehow find your items by going to the games section, long winded I know, but 1 from a 100 videopac every now and again would be greatly appreciated.

but since it seems to search uk only, the best I can hope for is the occasional backgammon 1 :)

honestly, the link was something I wanted to do for a while, just as a feature to enhance the site...I dont think the occasional 3p from a copy of space monster will pay for the site, but its a labour of love, im happy to pay for.

the site only realy costs me about $10 a month for the server space....I aint going bust yet Very Happy

Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:14 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: