www.videopac.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSHOP
Videopac games reviews

Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org View previous topic
View next topic
Videopac games reviews
grgh
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Videopac games reviews Reply with quote
Hi All,

I've been looking at the Videopac Games section:
http://videopac.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11
There are many games that have never been talked about, even after VPRs request:
http://videopac.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=230

I've had an idea I want to try... The truth is, I haven't even played half the videopacs I have, I just don't have the time or the patience, but I would love to try them all. I know some of you have played many, if not all, as you have posted your top tens.

So here is the idea, let's review a videopac a week from now on. I'll even expand on Richards list and say include your top score as well. I'll get each thread started to kick us off, with details on any cartridge and manual variants I have for starters.

I'm going to start a new thread every Wednesday (tomorrow!) from now on, starting at videopac 1. This is just the standard ones for now, not the plus versions, Jopacs or any other vendor.

Actually there is already a thread for 1 so I'll be updating that, the next thread is for 8, and then nothing until 41, so I think this idea has some mileage to fill in those massive gaps.

It's also an excuse to go through all those old games again! I know some weeks may be more boring than others (13 and 45 spring to mind...) but I'm going to do it anyway.

Of course, this doesn't mean you can't just go right ahead creating threads for any of the others if you want! It is an open forum! I just thought it might help the discussion to manage it a bit.

Cheers, George.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ccc---

Post Reply with quote
Good idea imo.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:50 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VPR
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thanks,

if you look in the games section at page 1 your comments are now immortalised Mr. Green

Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
grgh
Videopac King
Videopac King

Post Reply with quote
Excellent, my rubbish high scores immortalised Confused

Laughing

I'm gunna lie next week, what ever I get I'll just double it.

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    www.videopac.org Forum Index » Videopac.org & Odyssey2.org All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: